© Jennifer’s Driving School 2016. Driving lessons in Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch
TEXT OR PHONE
Join the thousands of happy faces and pass your test with us!!
Value for money, friendly lessons!
100% Driving Standards Agency Approved & experienced Driving Instructors!
“Just a quick email to say thanks so much for helping me pass, I learnt so quickly
compared to my last instructor! I wish I had come to your first. I enjoyed my lessons
and saved a fortune!”
Tanya, Bournemouth. SEE ALL REVIEWS!
“The local driving school that you can trust!”
No notice period
No lengthy get out clauses
No pupil introduction fees
I don’t believe there are any other local schools who offer this.
If you are not happy with the franchise or decide to go independent, simply return the roof-box to me. You can take all pupils I have supplied to you with you. I would prefer some notice if you would like me to re-arrange your pupils with other instructors :)
You will be in control of your business and diary at all times. The benefits of my franchise are:
• Unlimited new pupils supplied without charge - no pupil introduction fees.
• Free roof box which I would ask that you always display when teaching my pupils
• Free advertising, including this website with excellent search engine optimisation and 24 hour online booking, online paid listing entries, and local and online paid advertising when needed. All this is designed to keep you with a regular supply of new pupils. You can direct pupils to this website to find links to book their tests etc.
• Free reception service: I will take new queries and pass them on to you to book in direct.
• No hidden charges, add-on costs or set-up fees. No tie-in at all. You are free to leave whenever you want & you can take your pupils with you - no long notice period required. That’s the confidence I have that you’ll be happy working for Jennifer’s Driving School. If you do not like what I offer just return the roof box.
• 2 weeks franchise free per year (you must have paid a minimum of 6 weeks for each fee free week).
• You are free to generate and keep your own pupils independent of Jennifer’s Driving School, but still use my advertising. You don’t need to pay me for this. There’s no need to even let me know.
• You work when you want, your life isn’t dictated by me. You are in charge of and keep your own diary and accounts. You are your own boss. There is no administration needed. I don’t keep an online diary for you, I find instructors generally prefer to run their own.
• Feel free to use whichever car you like, hired or bought. You choose model, colour etc, no restrictions.
• No limit to the supply of pupils I offer you - I will give you as many as I can and you would like, ALL for free. No additional fees for more than 2 or 3 pupils per week like some schools charge.
• You let me know when you want new pupils so I can continue to offer you the right pupils when you want them. Any new pupils suitable for you will be forwarded to you so you can arrange a suitable place and time for their lesson directly with them. If you do not want the pupil just let me know. You keep your own diary. You have full control over your pupil’s bookings.
What do I ask in return?
It is important that you help me keep Jennifer’s Driving School visible in the community by displaying my roof box at all times. I also ask that you email me details of passes, comments and reviews you receive so they can be advertised on the website. This all helps me to keep the good reputation Jennifer’s Driving School has and therefore generate work for you. You must of course be suitably insured for the purpose of being a driving instructor. You must be able to maintain your vehicle yourself (servicing, repairs, fuel etc), and you are responsible for your own book-keeping.
How much does a franchise cost?
You can benefit from all of the above for just £68 a week. That’s the cost of under 3 hours work. Please contact me on 07512 277067, email me on , or use the form below, and I will get back to you.