Driving School Instructor Franchise
Call 07512 277067 or send us a message for more information
Driving School Instructor Franchise in Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole
- Are you a newly qualified driving instructor who is finding it hard to get your business going?
- Are you an established driving instructor but finding it hard to source new pupils?
- Are you a driving instructor paying a fortune to a driving school and not getting much work in return?
I might be able to help!
I am sometimes able to take on new suitable instructors as a franchise when an opportunity comes up. I look for friendly, warm people with a good sense of humour! I only take people on if there is enough work to go around for all the instructors. As I offer such a good deal I attract a lot of franchise enquiries and look for the right instructors to represent me.
I started my franchise because I was having to turn potential pupils away due to being fully booked. I am a very honest person and am proud to put my name to my driving school. I want anyone who decides to take a franchise with me to be happy, that’s why there is:
No lengthy notice period
No expensive get out clauses
No pupil introduction fees
I don’t believe there are any other local schools who offer this.
You will be in control of your business and diary at all times. The benefits of my franchise are:
• Unlimited new pupils supplied without charge – no pupil introduction fees.
• Free roof box which I would ask that you always display when teaching my pupils.
• Free advertising, including this website with excellent search engine optimisation, online paid advertising listing entries, and local and online paid advertising when needed.
Being with a well-known local driving school with a great reputation and a high volume of online reviews. All this is designed to keep you with a regular supply of new pupils. You can direct pupils to this website to find links to book their tests etc.
• Free reception service: myself or my reception team will take new queries and pass them on to you to book in direct.
• No hidden charges, add-on costs or set-up fees. No long notice period required. That’s the confidence I have that you’ll be happy working for Jennifer’s Driving School.
• 2 weeks franchise free per year (you must have paid a minimum of 6 weeks for each fee free week).
• You are free to generate and keep your own pupils independent of Jennifer’s Driving School, but still use my advertising. There’s no need to even let me know.
• You work when you want, your life isn’t dictated by me. You are in charge of and keep your own diary and accounts. You are your own boss. There is no administration needed. I don’t keep an online diary for you, I find instructors generally prefer to run their own.
• Feel free to use whichever car you like, hired or bought. You choose model, colour etc, no restrictions.
• No limit to the supply of pupils I offer you – I will give you as many as I can and you would like, ALL for free. No additional fees for more than 2 or 3 pupils per week.
• You let me know when you want new pupils so I can continue to offer you the right pupils when you want them. Any new pupils suitable for you will be forwarded to you so you can arrange a suitable place and time for their lesson directly with them. If you do not want the pupil just let me know. You have full control over your pupil’s bookings.
What do I ask in return?
It is important that you help me keep Jennifer’s Driving School visible in the community by displaying my roof box at all times whilst teaching. I also ask that you email me details of passes, comments and reviews you receive so they can be advertised on the website. This all helps me to keep the good reputation Jennifer’s Driving School has and therefore generate work for you. You must of course be suitably insured for the purpose of being a driving instructor. You must be able to maintain your vehicle yourself (servicing, repairs, fuel etc), and you are responsible for your own book-keeping. I obviously expect a high standard of teaching and look for a responsible driving instructor who will be on time for lessons, respectful, professional and capable of maintaining a good reputation for Jennifer’s Driving School.
How much does a franchise cost?
You can benefit from all of the above for just £68 a week. That’s the cost of under 3 hours work. Please contact me on 07512 277067, or email me on email@example.com, and I will get back to you.